2020 - What is on the road map for weGrow International?
Full speed ahead already in 2020, it is also good to look back on previous achievements.
weGrow made great steps in 2019 and we are most proud of those milestones:
- almost tripling in team size by adding experienced international growth consultants
- moving to our new headquarter in the heart of Amsterdam at Capital C - while also establishing satellites in Paris & Berlin to develop together with our clients the presence there
- expanding to new markets in Europe with clients in France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Nordics and of course Benelux
- being trusted by and adding growth & value at 4o+ fast-growing scale-ups internationally
- and sharpening our tools in how to create this international growth
And most importantly - seeing great results and having lots of FUN while doing so with the companies, teams, and founders we work with and the community of international experts we co-create value with.
What is on the roadmap for 2020?
1. Be a truly scalable organization ourselves by adding tools and onboard all weGrow experts into our network.
2. Update and develop new propositions for our clients as we grow with them - in terms of international market roll out (e.g. our new cultural workshops for teams are meeting high demand already) and scaling (e.g. playbooks for internationalisation).
3. Further, deepen our investor network as we work a lot for portfolio companies of various European / US investors and VCs.
4. Become the preferred international growth provider in Europe for scale-ups and investors.
Our moonshot - make it easy to grow internationally
Our moonshot is to make growing internationally as easy as boarding a plane. We all know, this is not yet the case. Only a handful out of 1000 start-ups will make it to the stage of an internationally successful scale-up. So if weGrow's work and experience-sharing can help to increase this number - oh boy, we are super happy.
So with this in mind and a great team on board (you see a part of our core team in below's picture), our hands and brains are already super busy and we are looking confidently ahead to an amazing 2020.